Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- A pass in any bachelor's degree examination of the Kerala University or an equivalent degree of any other University duly recognized by the Kerala University with not less than 50 percent marks in aggregate and, a valid score in KMAT,CAT or CMAT.
- For candidates belonging to the SC/ST communities, a pass in a bachelor degree examination is needed.A relaxation of 2% mark from the prescribed minimum is allowed for admission to SEBC & OEC categories as per Kerala University order No:Ac.AIII/I/2011 dtd 24/10/2011.
- Candidates who have taken qualifying Degrees from Universities other than Kerala University, should obtain and submit their migration & eligibility certificates before being allowed to sit for the University exams.
- Any other eligibility norms of the University also need to be complied with before the admission is confirmed by the university.
- We admit 45 Students for MBA.
- Admission To The MBA (full Time) degree program will be on the basis of merit as determined by the admission scores obtained by the candidate seeking admission.
- A rank list shall be prepared on the basis of the sum of the following three components.
• Test score 80%
• Group discussion 10 %
• Interview 10%
How to Apply ?
- The students can apply to the institute in the prescribed format after filling the requisite information and submitting copies of relevant testimonials.
- After evaluating the credentials, the short listed candidates will be informed about the further stages of selection, accordingly, they will have to undergo group discussion and interview to qualify for admission.
- There is no Donation/capitation fee at GIMS.
- Interested candidates can also submit application online or offline with soft copies of relevant testimonials to the institute.
- After preliminary screening, the candidates will be suitably zonally come to the institute for the subsequent stages of the selection process.
- The candidates need to personally come to the institute for the subsequent stages before admission is confirmed.
- The candidates have to bring 4 copies of his/her photograph (pp size).