Department of Training & Placement
The Centre for Career Development (CCD) at GIMS not only functions as the working body to facilitate smooth working of the placement activities in the campus but also works to facilitate the training activities of the students and makes sure that they get placed in the best of both national and international companies that visit the campus for placements
Producing the global level competent and skillful sources with innovative thoughts to face the challenging future maintaining Indian values.
Bridging the gap between the needs of the Industry and skills of the students. To develop confidence in students through curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. To equip competence among students through internship and pre-placement training. To conduct seminars, workshops and guest lecture to keep them active throughout the course.
- To achieve 100% quality placement
- To become one of the most industry-favoured institute in the country for campus recruitment
- To provide the students with the best career options
- To provide the industry with the best human capital
- To provide the organization with optimum contribution towards making the organizational philosophy happen
- To provide the students with job stability and new professional avenues to discover and actualize their potentials
- To fulfil the dreams of thousands of parents, by providing their wards with the best career options
- Soft Skill
- Personality Development